Savings Pricing Manager
The bank that’s leading the fintech charge!
We’re not like the rest. We’re true innovators, and we’re redefining what a bank should be. Ours is a bank for today and the future, a mobile-first bank. Forget the stuffy branches, with Atom you can bank whenever, wherever, faster, and simpler.
Could you be the next innovator to join us?
Want to join us?
As Savings Pricing Manager you’ll manage the pricing strategies, securing approval for changes to price and executing the price change process for our existing customers as well as new ones. This will entail reviewing the performance of these changes to assess actual value generated as we look to optimize ongoing pricing analysis and owning relationships with sourcing systems to identify and deliver changes to improve our speed-to-market pricing changes.
As Savings Pricing Manager you’ll review the savings market and analyse how this influences pricing & returns and provide recommendations for optimising our approach & pricing model. You’ll also co-ordinate activity within Propositions, Insight & Intelligence, Finance and Treasury teams to deliver recommended changes. You are part of the wider Propositions team who define, design, build and then trade our Savings Proposition, working closely with the team to ensure a clear strategy for delivering the P&L targets and take the tactical decisions required to manage the day-to-day delivery.
What will your ‘typical’ day look like…. (there’s no two days the same in Atom):
- Ensure the savings pricing strategy is fit for purpose and supports acquisition and retention targets
- Guide and inform the proposition design and product development roadmap for strategic initiatives and the enhancement of savings products via small change
- Complete root cause analysis and resolution on issues relating to the product range
- Ensure insight and feedback informs decisions, alongside wider market dynamics in the core objective to create commercial value for Atom
- Proactively identify and manage the risks involved in building and running the bank, including propositional regulatory, Compliance and Conduct Risk adherence
- Make recommendations and provide relevant reporting to internal governance committees including ExCo, P&SCC, PriceCo and ALCo
- Effectively manage relationships with key stakeholders internally
- Ensure the team are an engaged and high performing unit
- Provide technical support and advice to the team providing oversight to their work and development
What do we need from you?
- Experience of managing pricing and risk strategies for savings products
- Relevant experience in savings product management within retail banking
- Commercially astute and customer oriented
- Influencing and stakeholder management skills
- Up-to-date regulatory knowledge (FCA Handbook, MCOB) & market knowledge
- Numerate individual and able to demonstrate a deep understanding of the drivers of income for savings
- Product design and development experience using customer research/insight led techniques
What you’ll get from us:
- Flexible Hybrid & Remote working
- 4-day work week
- Annual Share Option – performance-related
- Incredibly generous company pension scheme (maximum of 13% of Atom input – candidate can put in more)
- ‘All About Me’ fund: £200 per year to spend on personal development
- 22.5 days annual leave plus public holidays
- Private Medical Insurance for you and your full family
- Health Cash Plan – expenses paid on Optical/Dental/other appointments/treatments
- Life Insurance – 4 times annual salary
- Critical illness cover – 1 x lump sum annual salary
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
PLEASE NOTE: You must have the legal right to work in the UK to apply for this role as Atom is unable to support Visa Applications/Sponsorship
Atom is an equal opportunities employer. We value you as an individual and therefore disregard race, religion/belief, gender, sexual orientation, maternity/pregnancy, age, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership and disability in any hiring decisions we make. Atom will always adhere to the Equality Act 2010.
All roles within Atom must adhere to the Conduct Rules as set out by the Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) and Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
As part of Atom bank’s commitment to the FCA’s Consumer Duty, Atom will, take all reasonable steps to avoid causing foreseeable harm to customers, take all reasonable steps to enable customers to pursue their financial objectives and act in good faith.
The legal bit.
If you send us your CV we'll use your details when we’re looking at your application for this job. We'll also store your CV for six months in case any roles that we think you'd be a great fit for become available.
If you don’t want us to use your details for this, or if you'd like any information at all about how we use your data, then just let us know at