The Procurement Analyst will be required to support the Legal Counsel and Procurement Lead in terms of administration, reporting and research within the function, and on occasion deputise in place of the Legal Counsel and Procurement Lead in meetings with internal and external stakeholders, including suppliers.
The Procurement Analyst will have experience of the end-to-end procurement process, and be fully competent in progressing medium level tasks within the Procurement and Supplier Relationship Management frameworks.
The role will involve the monitoring and accurate record keeping of documents and processes that evidence that correct procedures are followed for third party engagement and on-going supplier relationship management within a regulatory framework, and the compilation and analysis of supplier data.
The roll will mean working closely with Finance, Risk, Operations and Legal.
- Assist in the delivery of supplier management in the business
- Assist in the management of supplier contracts and third-party engagements
- Obtain and prepare supplier due diligence reports, meeting minutes, and conduct analysis on supplier financial standings, benchmarking etc… both on a regular and ad-hoc basis
- Obtain and prepare monthly SRM MI data information for input to governance committees
- Under the guidance of the Legal Counsel and Procurement Lead, assist in procurement activity (including preparation of Contract Cover Notes, RFI and RFP tenders, RFP evaluation and scoring in collaboration with appropriate stakeholders)
- Prepare bespoke presentations for senior stakeholders to achieve joint understanding of, and commitment to, sourcing strategies and business goals
- Manage and maintain relevant databases such as a supplier register and a contract database held locally and in web based repositories
- Establish procedures for the effective and efficient management of all departmental paperwork, including requests for quotations, tenders, and liaison with Finance regarding the raising of purchase orders in accordance with Finance systems and procedures
- Research market situations, individual suppliers, latest technologies, trends, developments and changes in supply markets
All roles within Atom must adhere to the Conduct Rules as set out by the Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) and the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
As part of our journey in building and running a bank we’ll encounter many risks along the way. In order to make sure the road doesn’t become too bumpy we expect everyone to make a conscious effort to proactively tackle and highlight any risks that we might face.
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent
Key performance indicators
- Preparing timely and accurate management information
- Tracking and verifying all supplier data and ensuring all updates are timely and accurately placed on file
- Excellent analytical and numeracy skills
- Has knowledge of sources of market information and basics of financial appraisal
- Able to implement metrics to measure the performance of processes
- Working experience of supplier selection process
- Experience of working in a Procurement or associated role
- Regulatory framework and reporting
- Experience of carrying out supplier and other third-party due diligence
- Vendor and supplier management
How do I apply?
Email your application to
with the job title you’re applying for in the subject heading and attach your CV. This is your chance to be you.
The legal bit.
If you send us your CV we'll use your details when we’re looking at your application for this job. We'll also store your CV for six months in case any roles that we think you'd be a great fit for become available.
If you don’t want us to use your details for this, or if you'd like any information at all about how we use your data, then just let us know at