Develop and manage the relationship between Atom and its suppliers, during performance with our parties to ensure we have best in class product, service and pricing.
- Develop effective partnerships with relevant vendor contacts and Business Partners to identify and implement additional value
- Manage and run Request For Proposal (RFP) and Request For Information (RFI) sourcing and onboarding processes
- Act as an escalation point for the delivery of contracted obligations
- Take responsibility for ensuring effective and timely communication back to key stakeholders
- Ensure all supplier governance is in place with new and existing vendors
- Collaborating with Procurement Analysts to ensure efficient onboarding of suppliers
- Work with key stakeholders to ensure effective partnerships achieving maximum value from vendors and resolve key contractual, service assurance and escalated contractual issues for those vendors
- Proactively manage SLA’s to ensure best of class IT services are delivered to customers and end users and make recommendations with respect to bonuses / penalties to be applied and improvement initiatives to be funded
- Define and implement a standard vendor operating model to ensure consistent reporting of KPI’s for Regulatory and Compliance purposes
- Assure project delivery through the effective management of responsible vendors
- Provide support to the Supplier Relationship Managers to ensure a consistent approach to Supplier Management
- Ensure yearly & bench marking review are scheduled and documented
All roles within Atom must adhere to the Conduct Rules as set out by the Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) and the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
As part of our journey in building and running a bank we’ll encounter many risks along the way. In order to make sure the road doesn’t become too bumpy we expect everyone to make a conscious effort to proactively tackle and highlight any risks that we might face.
Key performance indicators
- SLA Adherence
- Budget Variance
- Customer Satisfaction
- Excellent analytical Skills
- Strong Stakeholder management experience
- Competencies in contract and license management
- 2+ years of experience in Vendor Management/Procurement teams within the Financial/IT Industry
- Working experience of Supplier Selection Process
- Working knowledge of databases networking & infrastructure
- Experience of managing 3rd parties
- Working knowledge of supporting cloud based/hosted applications
How do I apply?
Email your application to
with the job title you’re applying for in the subject heading and attach your CV. This is your chance to be you.
The legal bit.
If you send us your CV we'll use your details when we’re looking at your application for this job. We'll also store your CV for six months in case any roles that we think you'd be a great fit for become available.
If you don’t want us to use your details for this, or if you'd like any information at all about how we use your data, then just let us know at