The Customer Administration Team Leader leads a specialist team responsible for the servicing and administration of complex back office processes covering products including Savings, Residential Lending and Business Lending. This involves taking full ownership of cases and maintaining contact with solicitors, brokers and customers.
Tasks handled by the team include: Bereavement, Deeds Administration, Porting, Further Advances, Transfer of Equity, Completions, Product Switches and Redemptions, as well as completing Annual Reviews and monitoring Arrears management/collection activities.
The Team Leader is responsible for ensuring the team deliver outstanding performance and achieves all KPI’s. You will be a skilled people manager who can get the best out of their team through regular coaching, feedback and development to build an energetic, empowered and capable team with a wide range of skills and abilities to effectively complete all work effectively and to an exemplary standard.
Through exceptional leadership, the Team Leader should be skilled in organising, planning and prioritising work activities to ensure SLA’s are met, and take action where needed to re-prioritise workloads and ensure tasks are completed to a high standard of quality.
The role holder will also be responsible for identifying, suggesting and implementing changes to our processes and procedures to help improve the customer experience as well as improve controls/compliance.
The role holder will work closely with mortgage underwriters and the lending processing teams, to provide insight and specialist knowledge, and with our outsourced collections partner. Also working closely with Team Leaders in front office customer support, and back office Banking Services and report to the Head of Customer Service.
What’s it all about:
- Operational Leadership of a back office team responsible for complex servicing requests
- Performance management and development of their team members
- Delivering communications to the team to ensure that they are fully engaged
- Motivation and development of team
- Work with internal and external stakeholders including our outsourced collections partner
- Ensuring the team comply with internal controls and external regulations
- Continually reviewing team performance and pro-actively respond to changes in customer demand
- Identifying opportunities to streamline processes to improve operational efficiency and customer experience
- Takes decisions within the limits of the established policies and procedural guidelines.
- Responds to escalated internal and/or external enquiries, working with stakeholders to establish the most appropriate solution available.
- Act as a technical point of contact in respect of the activities undertaken within the Banking Services team
What do we need from you:
- Proven and demonstrable experience in a leadership role
- Experience of leading a team in an operational environment
- Flexible, adaptable, ability to respond to change
- People management capabilities
- A strong communicator
- Passionate about delivering service excellence
What would we ideally like from you?
- Initiative, self-motivation and discipline
- Residential lending/and or Commercial lending administration experience
PLEASE NOTE: You must have the legal right to work in the UK to apply for this role as Atom Bank are unable to support Visa Applications/Sponsorship.
The legal bit.
If you send us your CV we'll use your details when we’re looking at your application for this job. We'll also store your CV for six months in case any roles that we think you'd be a great fit for become available.