The Proposition Manager will be responsible for the design, development and day to day management of Atom products for both retail and business banking customers. The role could cover any element of our evolving proposition, which currently includes a range of savings and lending products.
The role holder will be responsible for all aspects of the proposition – product design, pricing, customer journey/core processes, regulatory/compliance adherence, TCF and risk management. The culture of the business dictates that the approach to proposition management is highly customer orientated, with an emphasis on transparency, fairness and value. The role holder will need to ensure customer insight and feedback informs their decisions, alongside wider market dynamics and a core objective to be differentiated / ahead of the market. The role holder will work closely with a variety of stakeholders to achieve the business strategies and plans.
In relation to the certification regime, the role holder must:
- Assist the firm with our requirement to ensure that they remain fit and proper to perform the role
- Pay due regard to all relevant legal and regulatory requirements
- Help the bank to ensure the ongoing provision of fair customer outcomes.
- Retail & business product suites in the UK and the EU
- Proposition performance management / product pricing / P&L impacts
- Proposition definition, development and enhancements
- Product level customer journey and process management
- External market monitoring
- Proposition regulatory / Compliance / TCF adherence
- T&Cs / mandatory comms
- Customer feedback – root cause analysis and resolution
- Product & Service Control Committee reporting and recommendations
- Proactive identification and management of the risks involved in building and running the bank
Key performance indicators
- Product take-up and usage
- Customer cross-sales performance
- Customer satisfaction / engagement
- Customer retention / attrition
- Product / proposition related complaints and online customer and/or critic reviews.
- Product revenue and balance sheet growth
- Audit reports and findings
- Not-Taken-Ups and customer journey click-stream analysis
- Demonstrable experience in retail product management and/or business banking product management and/or the general business banking environment
- Demonstrable customer research / insight experience
- Up-to- Date regulatory knowledge (FCA Handbook, MCOB, ICOB and CONC)
- Experience of managing pricing and risk strategies for products (savings, lending and/or banking proposition experience)
- Highly numerate and articulate
- Commercially astute and customer oriented
- Strong influencing and stakeholder management skills
- Up to date external market knowledge / FS market trends
- Proposition design through using customer insight led techniques
How do I apply?
Email your application to
with the job title you’re applying for in the subject heading and attach your CV. This is your chance to be you.
The legal bit.
If you send us your CV we'll use your details when we’re looking at your application for this job. We'll also store your CV for six months in case any roles that we think you'd be a great fit for become available.
If you don’t want us to use your details for this, or if you'd like any information at all about how we use your data, then just let us know at