Atom is on an incredible journey and this could be your opportunity to join the team. We are looking for a talented and motivated accountant to support the Senior Regulatory Reporting Manager in complying with the banks extensive and ever increasing regulatory reporting requirements.
Prior experience in financial service regulatory reporting is a preference, but not essential. More importantly you will be able to demonstrate that you have the right aptitude to get to grips with complex accounting and regulatory concepts and the right attitude to support the timely and accurate submission of Atom’s regulatory returns
The role is ideal for an accountant who is looking to expand and develop in a growing and fast moving organisation. Strong on the job training and support from senior colleagues will ensure you have all of the tools you need to flourish in this role.
If you think you have what it takes we’d love to hear from you.
- Assist with the preparation of regulatory returns ensuring all returns are submitted accurately and on time.
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments to ensure Atom remains compliant with its regulatory reporting requirements
- Assist with assessing the regulatory implications of new business activities and transactions
- Deal with regulator queries as and when they arise
- Assist in the preparation of Atom’s external pillar 3 reports
- Produce monthly regulatory MI for the Executive Committee and the Board.
- Participation in projects
- Assist the wider Finance team as and when required.
Key Performance Indicators:
- All regulatory returns submitted accurately and on time
- Quality of regulatory analysis and judgements
- Other analysis produced to a high standard and within the reasonable timescales agreed with manager
- Relationships with key stakeholders in Finance and across the broader organisation
- Successful completion of projects
- Behaves in a manner consistent with Atom’s values at all times
- Qualified Accountant or willing to study toward a recognised accounting qualification
- Good Excel modelling skills or Google equivalent
- Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication and team-working capabilities
- Hard-working and self-motivated
- Strong skills in other Office applications including PowerPoint and Word or Google equivalents
- Skills and experience in banking or financial services
The legal bit.
If you send us your CV we'll use your details when we’re looking at your application for this job. We'll also store your CV for six months in case any roles that we think you'd be a great fit for become available.