The Intermediary Administrator role provides administration and support services to our Intermediary Support Team, distribution partners, Regional Business Development Managers, and National Account Managers across the UK.
Working as part of a dynamic and fast paced team, the Intermediary Administrator will be responsible for the administration and support of new business processes across our Business Development teams and our distribution partners; account and payment queries, fulfillment of marketing and events planning and delivery, maintaining operational working hours, and any other administration and support functions as required. The role will require you to use your organisation and processing skills to ensure all work is completed in a timely manner and within conduct and regulatory compliance regulations, with a strong focus on attention to detail and accountability. As the bank grows and develops its proposition, you will adapt your working practices and relationships ensuring they remain aligned to the overall business plan.
The role holder will work alongside the Intermediary Support Team, Regional Business Development Managers, National Account Managers, Mortgage Processing, Products, Marketing and Compliance Team Managers and report to the Intermediary Support Team Leader.
The role will require the analysis and handling of data, including sales and intermediary data, and the maintenance of databases and CRM administration.
- Provide administration support to our Intermediary support team, Business Development teams and distribution partners
- Assisting with organisation and running of external intermediary events
- Supporting the intermediary panel maintenance
- Assist in the daily analysis and input of sales and intermediary data into the Atom bank CRM system
Key Performance Indicators
- Operational effectiveness
- Accuracy of processes and outputs
- Productivity levels and SLAs
- Treating Customer Fairly, Conduct Risk and Compliance
- Intermediary advocacy
- Internal stakeholder satisfaction
- Customer service delivery
- Experience in a contact centre or an administrative environment
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Passionate about delivering service excellence
- Able to work calmly to timescales with high attention to detail
- Self-motivated with planning, organisation and activity management skills
- Flexible, adaptable, ability to respond to change
- Knowledge of the mortgage, commercial and/or intermediary market
- Admin process design experience
- Event management experience
- Experience of working with Salesforce or similar CRM
- Data management and analysis via Microsoft Excel or similar.
How do I apply?
Email your application to
with the job title you’re applying for in the subject heading and attach your CV. This is your chance to be you.
The legal bit.
If you send us your CV we'll use your details when we’re looking at your application for this job. We'll also store your CV for six months in case any roles that we think you'd be a great fit for become available.
If you don’t want us to use your details for this, or if you'd like any information at all about how we use your data, then just let us know at