Atom is a provocative, ambitious and driven Fintech that’s embarking on a chapter of major growth and is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join the marketing team, to be a key part of this exciting and fast-paced journey.
The Digital Marketing Executive will support Atom’s broader marketing team in managing the optimisation and delivery of updates to their websites, be a vital part of the Performance Marketing capability, and will use world-class marketing optimisation technologies to recommend improvements to customer journeys.
With constant curiosity, strong analytical skills and a proactive approach to optimisation, the Digital Marketing Executive will be a dynamic individual responsible for supporting the future growth of Atom.
- Planning and overseeing website maintenance and updates
- Backlog prioritisation and release management
- Taking a key role in the Performance Marketing capability, recommending changes to and optimising marketing funnels and driving web traffic efficiently
- Weekly reporting on content performance
- Contributing to other marketing work and ad-hoc project requirements
- Keeping an audit trail of all publishing activity
- Maintaining a highly organised content and media assets folder
- Recommending MarTech for optimisation, reporting et.al
All roles within Atom must adhere to the Conduct Rules as set out by the Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) and the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
As part of our journey in building and running a bank we’ll encounter many risks along the way. In order to make sure the road doesn’t become too bumpy we expect everyone to make a conscious effort to proactively tackle and highlight any risks that we might face.
Key performance indicators
- Well organised schedule of content provision and publication
- Timely execution of all content publishing requirements
- Strong internal relationships with necessary stakeholders
- Timely and accurate provision of KPIs
- Proactive in making regular recommendations to the team
- Experience managing websites and understanding of supporting tech stacks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly analytical with a natural curiosity
- Proactive approach to constant analysis and optimisation
- Good working knowledge of major analytics programs including Google Analytics
- Good working knowledge of technical SEO, running PPC campaigns and working with Google Search Console
- Rigorous stakeholder management
- Working quickly but accurately
- Experience working with external agencies
- Eager to learn
- Degree in marketing and/or CIM qualification would be an advantage, but not essential
- Project management
How do I apply?
Email your application to
with the job title you’re applying for in the subject heading and attach your CV. This is your chance to be you.
The legal bit.
If you send us your CV we'll use your details when we’re looking at your application for this job. We'll also store your CV for six months in case any roles that we think you'd be a great fit for become available.
If you don’t want us to use your details for this, or if you'd like any information at all about how we use your data, then just let us know at