Working as part of a team to process post completion residential mortgage and business lending tasks including but not limited to, collections/arrears, further advances, transfer of completions, consent to let/lease, deeds administration equity, redemptions annual business reviews and also bereavement cases across all product types including Savings.
The nature of the work will be complex and will require a level of technical knowledge of either mortgage or business banking or both. The role will involve an element of communicating to customers brokers and solicitors through all interaction channels.
- You will be responsible for completing a variety of collections & servicing tasks, and case owning tasks to ensure that you provide a good customer experience
- Dealing with customers in arrears or financial difficulty in line with MCOB guidance and Atom policy
- Working with our customers, whether that be customers brokers or solicitors consistently seeing their point of view and finding the best solution for everyone
- Solving problems, troubleshooting and anything that contributes to continually improving our customer experience
- Adherence to process and procedure and ensuring compliance with regulations including MCOB
- Driving, supporting and embracing change, all with an ‘up and Atom’ approach
- Being proactive, sharing knowledge, ideas, and co-creating with others at Atom to ensure that the customer receives the best experience possible and identifying opportunities to automate and be more efficient
- Being the best you by always looking for areas of self-development and improvement
All roles within Atom must adhere to the Conduct Rules as set out by the Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) and the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
As part of our journey in building and running a bank, we’ll encounter many risks along the way. In order to make sure the road doesn’t become too bumpy we expect everyone to make a conscious effort to proactively tackle and highlight any risks that we might face.
Key performance indicators
- Quality assurance monitoring
- Experience of working in a residential mortgage arrears/collection environment
- Organisation skills – and great ones at that
- On the ball, quick, and able to adapt to our busy and changing environment
- A team player
- Knowledgeable – you need to have good knowledge of mortgage administration and be able to share that expertise/knowledge with your teammates
- Motivated – to resolve tasks and issues and anything else we throw at you
- Ethical and have high standards – need we say anything else
- A problem solver we need to know you can figure things out
- Attention to detail and ability to follow and adhere to process and procedures
- Deadline driven – nobody likes a late response
- Enthusiastic – can do, will do approach
- A great communicator both in speaking or writing to our customers, and your colleagues
- Experience of Residential mortgage servicing
- Experience of Business banking servicing
- Experience of Completion and Redemption processes
- Experience of providing customer service in a residential arrears/collections environment
- Experience of providing customer service in either an administration or contact centre environment
How do I apply?
Email your application to
with the job title you’re applying for in the subject heading and attach your CV. This is your chance to be you.
The legal bit.
If you send us your CV we'll use your details when we’re looking at your application for this job. We'll also store your CV for six months in case any roles that we think you'd be a great fit for become available.
If you don’t want us to use your details for this, or if you'd like any information at all about how we use your data, then just let us know at