We are looking for highly motivated people to work in our award-winning customer support team. While experience is not essential, we are looking for people who have the drive to deliver world class customer service. You will be the face of atom and first point of contact for our customers, supporting them with general and technical support through multiple channels, Voice calls, App chat, Email and Social media.
The customer support team is the at the centre of the business and as such you will be essential in capturing the voice of the customer to support the business in implementing change and making our overall proposition stronger and easier for customers.
The expectations of the role are as follows;
- Be the first contact point for external customers
- Continuous interactions with internal and external customers
- A team player who interacts with other employees at all levels and across all locations
- Actively participate in group meetings and department activities
- Report directly to Team Manager, Customer Service Support
To provide an exceptional service delivery experience through call ownership, business focussed solutions and technical expertise that delivers Customer Delight at every contact.
- To take ownership & accountability for offering solutions that benefit our customers
- To provide our customers with the correct solution that solves their query and aims to always exceed their expectations.
- To ensure excellent customer service standards are delivered at all times.
- Demonstrating empathy by consistently seeing the customers point of view
- Supporting & embracing change with a positive ‘can do’ approach
- To take on board all relevant training and demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of Atom products and services
- To recognise opportunities to ‘add value’ to a customer’s relationship with us by recognising and maximising opportunities to delight customers
- To proactively contribute to the success of the team by sharing knowledge and ideas
- To take ownership and always look for areas of improvement and self-development
- To demonstrate and deliver exceptional problem solving and trouble shooting skills
- To proactively act on feedback from customers to ensure that we continue to improve the customer experience
- To support the banking operations and broker support teams, as and when business volumes dictate
Key Performance Indicators:
- Quality assurance for customer experience and compliance.
- Resolving queries / issues at first point of contact.
- Delivering world class customer service.
- Managing efficiencies to support both customers and the business.
- Exceptional organisation skills – and the ability to follow through on actions agreed
- A proven ability to adapt to a fast paced and continually changing environment
- Desire to work with a team and learn from other team members.
- Knowledgeable of customer’s needs and expectations
- Motivated by team work and resolving tasks and issues
- High ethics and standards
- Good problem solving skills
- Thinks through consequences of actions and can present clear rationale for decision making
- Able to negotiate effectively and handle difficult and confrontational situations
- Ability to work towards targets and deadlines
- Able to perform a variety of administrative tasks
- Flexible and Enthusiastic
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Excellent customer service skills
- Customer service experience
- Financial services experience
- Interest in digital technology
The legal bit.
If you send us your CV we'll use your details when we’re looking at your application for this job. We'll also store your CV for six months in case any roles that we think you'd be a great fit for become available.