Experience means everything to us at Atom. The People Experience team at Atom work hard to ensure that our past, present and potential employees have an inspiring and memorable experience. The People Experience team is made up of Resourcing & Recruitment, People, Internal Communications, Organisation Development and Learning. Together they design, develop and deliver an employee journey that represents Atom’s and its strong values throughout.
The Technology Recruitment Lead plays a key role in ensuring Atom recruit the best possible people into the business. By pro-actively direct sourcing exceptional candidates in technology, engineering, development, change, testing and programme and project management as well as liaising with multiple stakeholders across all levels within the business, (and recruitment agency partners where needed).You will ensure that potential candidates receive the best possible experience while working to tight timescales regarding recruitment. As well as being the expert in Technology recruitment you will also support the wider recruitment agenda within Atom.
- Liaise with hiring managers to gain a deep understanding of roles, skills and experiences required
- Identify, plan and organise suitable recruitment methods for direct hires such as career fairs, job fairs etc
- Strategic and proactive sourcing of candidates using networks, social recruitment sites and other in-house tools
- Work with Marketing and PR to ensure all roles are advertised using appropriate social media channels
- Organise interviews for candidates and hiring managers
- Drive forward recruitment focussing on diverse groups and increase Atom’s presence as North East ‘employee of choice’
- Confirm and produce candidate offers
- Manage and participate in interviews with the specific aim of assessing the candidates cultural fit to Atom Bank
- Design and administer assessment techniques appropriate for the position and activities of the roles
- Ensure Atom’s career site, both internal and external, is up to date with current live vacancies
- Assist in writing job descriptions and adverts for live vacancies
- Carry out job pricing and benchmarking for new and existing roles
- Manage and run the boot camp/assessment centre recruitment process
- HR/Business related degree or equivalent demonstrable experience
Key Performance Indicators
- Time to hire
- Time to offer
- Cost per hire
- Diversity measures
- Internal hiring manager feedback SLA’s
- Feedback from recruitment partners/candidates
- Performance MI
- Candidate/hiring manager feedback
- Demonstrable experience in sourcing candidates within the Technology sector
- Demonstrable experience in conducting recruitment interviews
- Demonstrable experience in bench marking within the Technology sector as well as across a multitude of sectors
- Good organisational skills
- Basic Microsoft Office/G Suite skills
- Ability to perform in a time pressured environment
- Excellent communicator (both written and verbal)
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Good communication skills including the ability to give constructive feedback
- Experience of working within an in-house recruitment team
- Experience of working with recruitment agencies
- Understanding of the regional and national job markets and trends
- Financial services or banking sector experience
- Experience of working in a small team
- Mentoring experience
How do I apply?
Email your application to
with the job title you’re applying for in the subject heading and attach your CV. This is your chance to be you.
The legal bit.
If you send us your CV we'll use your details when we’re looking at your application for this job. We'll also store your CV for six months in case any roles that we think you'd be a great fit for become available.
If you don’t want us to use your details for this, or if you'd like any information at all about how we use your data, then just let us know at