Talent Acquisition Coordinator
We’re an app-based bank, so we don’t have any branches on the high street. Traditional we are not.
- Featured in London Stock Exchange’s 1,000 Companies to Inspire Britain 2019
- Ranked 12th in Business Cloud’s 100 FinTech disruptors list which looks at the UK’s most exciting financial technology companies
- Named in the Chronicle’s top 50 best places to work in the North East (listed in the top 20).
Atom is the UK’s first app-based bank built exclusively for mobile. It’s redefining what a bank should be, making things easier, transparent and better value in the world of finance.
We’re on a mission to disrupt banking, and with exciting and challenging work and outstanding perks, it means we work in an environment in which you can personally grow. That’s why, when we’re recruiting, we’re looking for individuals who are as enthusiastic and passionate as we are about changing banking for the better.
Want to join us?
Experience means everything to us at Atom. The People Experience team work hard to ensure that our past, present and potential employees have an inspiring, challenging and fulfilling working experience. The People Experience team is made up of Recruitment, Human Resources and Learning. Together they design, develop and deliver an employee journey that represents Atom’s and its strong values throughout.
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator plays a key role in ensuring Atom provide an exceptional candidate experience in support of the Talent Acquisition team and the wider business. The Talent Acquisition team ensure that applicants receive the best possible experience while working in a fast paced role in ensuring top talent is employed by Atom.
What will your ‘typical’ day look like…. (there’s no 2 days the same in Atom):
- Provide support to the Talent Acquisition Partners in working with Hiring coaches across the business including writing job descriptions and adverts for live vacancies
- Ownership and management of the recruitment shared mailbox ensuring exceptional candidate experience in timely responses to all submission and queries
- Responsible for ensuring all GDPR regulations are met in the management and storage of candidate and employee personal data
- Provide operational and administrative support with recruitment events and activities such as career fairs, job fairs etc.
- Review job adverts and social media posts, and Atom’s career site, both internal and external, is up to date with current live vacancies
- Contribute to the development of collateral that both promotes and celebrates Atom in attracting potential candidates
- Provide all administrative support associated the development of assessment tools and techniques
- Participate in interviews with the specific aim of assessing the candidates cultural fit to Atom Bank
- Manage and run operational and administrative aspects of boot camp/assessment centre recruitment processes
- Contribute to the tracking of potential talent to build a talent pipeline that can be used in future internal and external talent acquisition maintaining all records
- Oversee the onboarding of successful candidates ensuring the bridge between Talent Acquisition and People and Learning is seamless and contributes to the overall employee experience
- Contribute to the production of recruitment MI ensuring accuracy in all data and reporting.
What do we need from you?
- Demonstrable experience in working within a People/HR or Recruitment function
- Experience in conducting recruitment interviews
- Ability to understand and manage Management Information
- Good organisational skills
- Basic Microsoft Office/G Suite skills
- Ability to perform in a time pressured environment
- Excellent communicator (both written and verbal)
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to give constructive feedback.
What we’d ideally like you to have?
- Knowledge of the regional and national job markets and trends (including internal recruitment trends)
- Experience in searching, approaching and attracting talent
- Analytical skills in reviewing trends in recruitment and selection as well as internal recruitment data and MI
- Experience of working within an in-house recruitment team or recruitment agencies
- Understanding of the regional and national job markets and trends
- Financial services or banking sector experience.
What you’ll get from us:
- Flexible and remote working
- Annual Share Option – performance related
- Incredibly generous company pension scheme (maximum of 13% of Atom input – candidate can put in more)
- ‘All About Me’ fund: £200 per year to spend on personal development
- 25 days holiday + 8 statutory days (rising by half a day with every year in the company)
- Private Medical Insurance for you and full family
- Health Cash Plan – expenses paid on Optical/Dental/other appointments/treatments
- Life Insurance – 4 times annual salary
- Critical illness cover – 1 x lump sum annual salary
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Continuous development – professional qualifications
- Challenging and exciting working environment.
PLEASE NOTE: You must have the legal right to work in the UK to apply for this role as Atom Bank are unable to support Visa Applications/Sponsorship
The legal bit.
If you send us your CV we'll use your details when we’re looking at your application for this job. We'll also store your CV for six months in case any roles that we think you'd be a great fit for become available.
If you don’t want us to use your details for this, or if you'd like any information at all about how we use your data, then just let us know at