Atom is a digital Bank, which brings with it a set of risks from a digital security perspective. This role will work within the Atom Security Team, to protect, detect and respond to Atom’s customers, brand, people in order to maintain our reputation. The role holder must be an IT Graduate, or hold equivalent qualifications and have a willingness to learn the Dark Arts of Cyber Security.
- Analysing the system log files ensuring action is taken when needed
- Performing daily, weekly and monthly threat assessments
- Provide security guidance to Atom
- Security assessments, audits and review of information facilities, system and assets
- Contribute to Security policies, procedures and standards
- Owning and developing Security metrics
- Monitor the external environment and sources for impact to Atom security posture
- Ability to build, develop and maintain relationships across all levels
Key Performance Indicators
- Ability to Progress
- Understanding the Atom Business
- Improving Process
- Determining Common Interests
- Identifying Key stakeholders
- Constructive change in the status quo
- Strong people skills
- Willing to learn in a challenging environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to adapt style to suit audience
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organised, with ability to work under pressure and to tight deadline
- Flexible team player who can work autonomously
- Quick learner, Customer Facing, Good knowledge of information/IT security concepts
- Previous Experience in Banking
- Creativity and Patience;
- Logic and Objectivity;
- An inquisitive nature;
- A proactive approach with the confidence to make decisions
How do I apply?
Email your application to
with the job title you’re applying for in the subject heading and attach your CV. This is your chance to be you.
The legal bit.
If you send us your CV we'll use your details when we’re looking at your application for this job. We'll also store your CV for six months in case any roles that we think you'd be a great fit for become available.
If you don’t want us to use your details for this, or if you'd like any information at all about how we use your data, then just let us know at