- Develop effective partnerships with relevant vendor contacts and Business Partners to identify and implement additional value, especially working closely with Atom Procurement Team and Project Managers
- Manage and run Request For Proposal (RFP) and Request For Information (RFI) sourcing and onboarding processes.
- Act as an escalation point for the delivery of contracted obligations for the group of vendors. Take responsibility for ensuring effective and timely communication back to key stakeholders.
- Make recommendations with respect to bonuses / penalties to be applied and improvement initiatives to be funded.
- Ensure all supplier governance is in place with new and existing vendors
- Work with key stakeholders to ensure effective partnerships achieving maximum value from vendors and resolve key contractual, service assurance and escalated contractual issues for those vendors.
- Proactively manage SLA’s to ensure best of class IT services are delivered to customers and end users.
- Define and implement a standard vendor operating model to ensure consistent reporting of KPI�s for Regulatory and Compliance purposes
- Assure project delivery through the effective management of responsible vendors.
- Provide support to the Supplier Relationship Managers to ensure a consistent approach to Supplier Management
- Ensure yearly & benchmarking review are scheduled and documented
Key Performance Indicators
- SLA Adherence
- Budget Variance
- Customer Satisfaction
- 2+ years of experience in Vendor Management/Procurement teams within the Financial/IT Industry.
- Excellent analytical Skills.
- Strong Stakeholder management experience.
- Competencies in contract and license management.
- Working experience of Supplier Selection Process
- ITIL Certified
- Working knowledge of databases networking & infrastructure
- Experience of managing 3rd parties
How do I apply?
Email your application to
with the job title you’re applying for in the subject heading and attach your CV. This is your chance to be you.
The legal bit.
If you send us your CV we'll use your details when we’re looking at your application for this job. We'll also store your CV for six months in case any roles that we think you'd be a great fit for become available.
If you don’t want us to use your details for this, or if you'd like any information at all about how we use your data, then just let us know at