Provide Service Desk support for all internal users on desktop and application services.
- Act as first point of contact regarding IT issues and queries.
- Manage service requests, incidents and problems through our Service Desk Tool in adherence to ITIL Processes.
- Provide support and advice to internal users for desktop & application services so that incidents and requests are triaged, diagnosed and resolved as quickly as possible.
- Utilisation of proactive management to ensure maximum service availability.
- Ensuring documentation is accurate.
- Work with other teams/departments as required.
Key Performance Indicators
- Time-to-fix/Resolution times
- Ensure High Service Availability
- Manage Service Availability via monitoring
- Incident triage and technical handover of issues to development team(s)
- SLA Adherence
- Vendor Management (technical)
- 2 years IT Service Desk experience
- ITIL v3 related qualifications;
- Service-oriented and committed
- Effective communicator
- Ability to deliver a high level of quality and customer experience
- Ability to multi-task
- Engaged, creative, determined and responsible
- A team player and contribute to knowledge transfer and competence development
- Curious and fast learner, particularly with regards to new technologies
- Good written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and tight timescales
- Knowledge of and experience with ITIL processes
- Good technical expertise in several disciplines: Google Cloud Platform or similar, Active Directory, Office 365,, Windows server, Windows 7, 8.1 & 10, Citrix, RDS, Exchange, TCP / IP, WIFI /
- Knowledge of Service Desk operations and Service-Now (ITSM tool)
- Certifications from i.e. ITIL, Microsoft, Citrix, Cisco
- Google Drive & SharePoint
How do I apply?
Email your application to
with the job title you’re applying for in the subject heading and attach your CV. This is your chance to be you.
The legal bit.
If you send us your CV we'll use your details when we’re looking at your application for this job. We'll also store your CV for six months in case any roles that we think you'd be a great fit for become available.
If you don’t want us to use your details for this, or if you'd like any information at all about how we use your data, then just let us know at