You may have heard of us, we are Atom, a completely digital bank with no branches on the high street and no traditional banking website.
As part of our technology we are developing a series of paced change teams to deliver different types of projects to support our business growth.
We have got an opportunity for an automation developer to join our growing process automation team, were you will work alongside the business teams, project managers, business analysts and testers to deliver short term fixes and process improvements to the operational business areas of Atom. Working with a more experienced developer using Python, Django Framework Including HTML&CSS, React, VBA and workflow tools, you will have an opportunity to make a tangible difference to our business.
- You will be responsible for developing various process solutions across business processes and systems using appropriate SW languages/tools
- You will design and develop data models/structures and API contracts, data transforms, algorithms using appropriate SW languages/tools
- You will be responsible for maintaining all associated design and document artefacts
- You will ensure and developed components have the appropriate level of quality and governance (version control, documentation, unit testing
- You will be responsible for resolving QA defects by working closely with the business and testing teams
- You will work with the business sponsor of the process changes to iteratively improve the solution and hone the data outputs
Key Performance Indicators:
- Fit for purpose solutions accepted by business sponsors
- Quality and ideally defect-free development output
- Production of accurate documentation and design artefacts
- Effective collaboration with all internal teams
- Effective time management, good resilience and drive
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
- Experienced of Python, Django, HTML, CSS, SQL & NoSQL. Mobile Development with Java & React, being an advantage but not a requirement
- Understanding of APIs and API structures would be favourable
- Exposure to and understanding of a standard project lifecycle
- Ability to understand business problems and think through technical solutions
- Exposure to agile project methodology
- Work experience in a technical environment
The legal bit.
If you send us your CV we'll use your details when we’re looking at your application for this job. We'll also store your CV for six months in case any roles that we think you'd be a great fit for become available.