Experience means everything to us at Atom. The Solutions Architect team at Atom focus on linking business mission, strategy and processes of an organisation to its technology strategy and documents this using multiple architectural models that show how Atom transitions from its current state to meet the future needs of the organisation in a sustainable and adaptable manner.
The team is made up of 4 Architects and together they help the organization to understand best practices around solutions that align to business outcomes.
We are looking to grow the Architecture team and we are seeking talented individuals with a mixture of experience to incorporate the following attributes:
- innovation in cloud environments
- a strong cloud background (Google Cloud Platform would be an advantage but not mandatory)
- broad architecture experience
- As a member of the solutions team, you will develop solutions that help customers build and migrate applications, software and services on the Atom platform
- Participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment into various environments
- Conduct one-to-few and one-to-many training sessions with the business development, marketing, training, and technical teams to transfer knowledge of customer solutions
- Ensure solutions are packaged in an easily consumable and repeatable way for customers and internal teams including marketing, solutions architecture, and support
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the solutions architect community
- Author or otherwise contribute to Atom customer-facing publications such as whitepapers, solutions marketing, reference architectures, and reference implementations
- Build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within Atom and partners
- You will help shape and execute a strategy to build solutions for a broad range of customer use cases for retail and business banking customers. The ability to connect technology with measurable business value is critical to the Solutions Architecture team. You should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product(s), and technical challenges.
- Partner with business and technical teams to craft highly scalable, flexible, and resilient solutions that address customer use cases and accelerate the adoption of Atom .
- RFP/Vendor-selection experience
- An understanding of an architectural frameworks: TOGAF, BIAN, eTOM
- Technical line of business software application architecture.
- Agile environments
- Ability to work independently and with a diverse stakeholder population
- Excellent (exceptional, even) communication skills
- Experience in design/implementation/consulting experience with distributed applications
- Experience in one or more of: infrastructure architecture, applications architecture, API design, database architecture and networking
- Working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences
- Strong written communication skills
- High level of comfort communicating effectively across internal and external organization
The legal bit.
If you send us your CV we'll use your details when we’re looking at your application for this job. We'll also store your CV for six months in case any roles that we think you'd be a great fit for become available.