How to complain
We’re really sorry that we’re not meeting the standard you expect from us. But, if you’ve got a complaint about us, please let us know so we can help. We really value your feedback - and we mean it. We use your comments to improve what we do - for example, we redesigned our whole app based on what you told us. We promise we’ll resolve your complaint fairly, for free, and in a timely manner.
What we do when you complain
1. We’ll acknowledge your complaint as soon as possible.
Email - within four hours
In-app chat - between 8am-8pm, everyday
Phone - between 8am-8pm, everyday
Letter - within 24 hours of receiving it
2. We’ll do everything we can to resolve your complaint by the end of the next business day.
If we can’t, we’ll either:
- Contact you within three working days to tell you what we’ve done to resolve the issue.
- We’ll acknowledge your complaint and let you know when you can expect a full response. This will typically be within 15 days, however where there are exceptional circumstances we may take longer than this to investigate and resolve your complaint. We’ll write to you to let you know if we need longer than 15 days.
3. Haven’t had a resolution within 15 days or if you’re unhappy with our decision?
The Financial Ombudsman Service is your next step. You can find all their contact details on this page.
There’s lots of ways you can get in touch:
If you’ve got our app, log in, click on the Help button on your screen and you’ll be able to type a message to us which we can answer straight away.
You can contact our Customer Support team by phoning 0333 399 0050, we are here to help you 8am-8pm, 7 days a week.
Write to us
If you’d prefer to send us a letter, our address is: Atom bank, PO Box 105, Blyth, NE24 9DU.
Once we’ve got your letter, we’ll get in touch with you, so please let us know the best time and way to contact you.
Drop a line to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll let you know we’ve got your email within four hours. But, remember email isn’t a secure way to get in touch with us, so please don’t put any confidential information in your email.